stat

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gen. Clark - OLD NEWS but new to me!

Clark Reveals Secret Identity - (Alan's note: and I arrogantly thought I knew things).

Gen. Wesley Kahn Clark is among the most senior officers in the American Army. The 55-year old general is decorated with almost every possible military award, and is (was when this was printed)currently the commander of American forces in Europe.

As such, he also commands the NATO forces in Europe, and led the recent military campaign against the Serbs. Gen. Clark grew up in the South, not far from Bill Clinton's hometown. He is officially listed as a Catholic.

Several weeks ago (when this was written) , he arrived in New York to report to UN Secretary-General Kofi Anan and U.S. Ambassador to the UN Richard Holbrooke on the present situation in Kosovo. While there, he was invited to a Jewish school, were he received the gift of a silver mezuza case.

And then it happened: Gen. Clark ascended the stage, and told his astonished audience, "I feel great here with you. I myself am a Jew! My grandparents arrived in America from Russia, and I come from a long line of Rabbis from Minsk. I was very excited to learn of my Jewish roots. My grandfather's name was originally Nemirovsky, but he changed it to Kahn.

My grandmother told her children, 'Never forget your roots -- not only are you Jews, but you are Kohanim…'"

Alan's note: And yet today you sabotage anti-terrorist, anti-Islam efforts that harm your roots? I'm not Jewish but honor loyalty - even of an honorable enemy. Sorry Islamikazis (introducing new word) do not count as an "honorable" nor religious foe. Just an "ism" hell bent on destroying everything but themselves..

No comments: