Comment by BP2
"Not much more will be heard for at least 60-days which he gave the Obama camp to respond".
A lot more scrubbing can take place in the next 60 days!
There is an obvious and active campaign to scrub Obama birth information off the Internet -- REAL TIME, RIGHT NOW.
Please archive these changes, and any others -- then re-post -- these references may be vitally important in the near future as legal filings regarding Obama's eligibility continue, with Judge Carter, or with other pending cases.Here are six examples of deletion or modification that have taken place since approximately July 1, 2009 (please post if you know of more):
1) the entire “Fight the Smears” website has been removed from the internet, and the archive of the website has been removed at the request of the owners from Archive.org:
Current website: http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate (removed OFF the internet)Archive.org cache: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate (removed per owner request -- verified by Archive.org staff)Archive (from Google Cache): http://188.8.131.52/search?q=cache:e8a9IzE5fSsJ:fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate+fight+the+smears&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
2) the Department of Hawaiian Homelands has removed from their website the “Loaa Ka Aina Hoopulapula - Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands” pamphlet AND changed their website to reflect that they NOW accept the Certification of Live Birth (the ONLY document Mr. Obama has come forward with to show his birthplace). See more on that story here: Hawaii upgrades ‘certification of live birth’ (requirement):
Current website: http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/appforms/applyhhl (changed)Archive.org: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/appforms/applyhhl (removed per owner request)The “Loaa Ka Aina Hoopulapula” pamphlet: http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/Loaa%20Ka%20Aina%20Hoopulapula.pdf (removed)The “Loaa Ka Aina Hoopulapula” pamphlet “View as HTML” archive (Google): http://184.108.40.206/search?q=cache:Veru1NU4Zf0J:hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/Loaa%2520Ka%2520Aina%2520Hoopulapula.pdf+Loaa+Ka+Aina+Hoopulapula&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
3) the Kapi’olani Medical Center website has removed the letter where Mr. Obama clearly says he was born at the Kapi’olani Medical Center:
Current website: http://www.kapiolanigift.org/centennial.aspx?id=1728 (Obama letter removed)on Archive.org: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.kapiolanigift.org/centennial.aspx?id=1728 (removed per owner request)Archived screenshot: http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr131/stevesharp2918/Fromarchivedwebsite-ObamaKapiolaniL.jpg
4) the Nov. 5, 2008, Kenya Parliament Official Report, when Kenyan legislators and Assembly witnesses say things such as "having a Kenyan ruling the USA", "President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country", and "we have a leader of a great country in this world whose blood is Kenyan" has been removed:
Current website: http://www.bunge.go.ke/downloads/Tenth%20Parl%201st%20Session/Hansard/5.11.08A.pdf (removed)Archive.org: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.bunge.go.ke/downloads/Tenth%20Parl%201st%20Session/Hansard/5.11.08A.pdf (removed per owner request)Archived on Scribed: http://www.scribd.com/doc/9606845/Kenyan-National-Assembly-Wednesday-5th-November-2008-51108A
5) the July 9, 2009 Modern Ghana story, that says, "For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth" -- has been changed. The last part of the sentence NOW reads, "presidential visit to the continent of his father's birth."
Current website: http://www.modernghana.com/news/226379/1/history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html (changed -- and "the continent of his father's birth" is in BLUE), changed on July 16, 2009.Archived screenshot: http://220.127.116.11/search?q=cache:eL4lIWE2TxAJ:www.modernghana.com/print/226379/1/history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html+history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
6) the famed Nov. 4, 2008, API story that says, "Obama described his birth at Queen's Medical Center" was changed to reflect that the hospital of birth is Kapi’olani Medical Center.
Current website: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/04/Sen-Barack-Obama-Democrat-of-Illinois/UPI-33901225647000 (changed). Note at bottom: "This item was corrected July 8, 2009, to fix the name of the hospital where Obama was born. The original item incorrectly identified the facility as Queen's Hospital, an error made by the writer.")Archived screenshot: http://aconservativeedge.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sen-barack-obama-democrat-of-illinois-upi-com-cache-queens.jpg?w=1024&h=3574