stat

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THE LEFT TURNS VICIOUSLY ON OBA-HUSSSEIN




Firedoglake, a prominent liberal blog has posted an article calling Barack
Obama a homosexual rapist straight out of the classic 1972 movie Deliverance who has forced himself on Democrats, violently raping them with his policies.


Writing at the aptly titled "Seminal" blog at Firedoglake, Alabamagunn vents in a sometimes incorehent rant that he/she was seduced by Obama, and then horridly violated:

I admit I kinda began to believe the hype–another bad omen; should’ve listend to Flav. When promises to end a senseless war, revive the middle class, combat and prosecute war crimes, meaningfully reform healthcare, curtail Wall Street’s abuse of power and re-institute financial regulations, create jobs to reinvigorate the middle class, and take steps to combat climate change emanated, I admit I was partially seduced in that way we’re all partially seduced by someone we think may wreck our lives but careless abandon and lust for a return to youthful naïvete overcomes the superego and id wins out! I stupidly believed the pillow talk.

Jump 11 months into the future:

...Middle class Americans suffer the Ned Beatty  (movie rape as below)fate daily and are so abused they are likely to be killed off within the next three years.



Obama’s Justice Department is filing Amicus Briefs on behalf of Bush’s torture lawyer.

Guantanamo is still open as are other illegal “Black Prisons”.

No torture hearings, prosecutions, or any other real investigations.

...Financial regulation is going no where.

Jobs aren’t coming back.

Forget any climate change reform.

Bush’s willfully and wantonly abusive tax cuts aren’t ever going to be repealed.

Which gets me back to Ned Beatty as that is when I, and I suspect a lot of you, became him. I mean, what were all of those unrealized–or utterly ignored once elected–promises if not pillow talk? It’s as if between playful ear twists and encouragement to squeal I can hear, “Let me be clear, when I’m elected president, I will end this war. Now squeal, bitch.” In fact, originally, as many victims of abuse often fail to leave and even defend their abusers, I’ve defended my metaphorical, drunken redneck rapist. I still believed he would change. As many spurned and/or abused lovers have defended their mate’s transgressions with, “but this time he’ll change,” I too did so.

Now, though, after realizing I’m nothing more than Ned Beatty’s fate, I have to ask myself, “Can you believe in change?”

It’s not been staggeringly easy to do so. I mean, I’m feeling violated, angry, sullen, and depressed–much as I did when Bush was in office. It doesn’t help to see the ne’er-do-well Republicans continue to swagger and obstruct as they’ve always done even in the face of a mind numbingly, career ending defeat coupled with absolutely crushingly low poll numbers.

Yet, they seem to be WINNING for ****s sake while the Democrats with an overwhelming majority–excuse me for reversing the metaphor–bend over and willingly ask for repeated raping Ned Beatty style. You see, we’re not alone, even our elected leaders are Ned Beatty. The difference is, in victory they act as the defeated. In defeat, they act even more defeated. Why, oh why, do they even pretend to fight? Even I can see it’s all a ruse.

The article concludes with a rousing call for Democrats to get off their hands and knees and fight!:

Ergo, my original point, we’re all Ned Beatty and will be until we exercise the right to loudly protest while we still have it. It’s time for the Neds of the country to get off our collective hands and knees, stop acting piggy, and with exceeding volume demand our representatives represent our interests as vocally and obnoxiously as the other side.

They are beating us after we shamed them. Had Obama not abandoned his promise and sold us out, had congressional and senatorial democrats not been, well, democrats, perhaps they would not be standing in line behind him for a turn to ream us. Or, perhaps we languished in post coital numbness for too long and are now too flummoxed, confused, betrayed, and, well, brutally mind raped to admit Obama is really a lighter shade of Bush.

There's not much more to add, except I'm glad this wasn't a conservative calling Barack Obama a homosexual rapist.

No comments: