stat

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ISLAM CAN BE HILARIOUS IF YOU KNOW IT WELL

by Baron Bodissey

First of all I’d like to remind readers that all of my essays can be republished online or translated into other languages by anybody who wants to, as long as I am credited as the author. If you like this essay, I encourage you to republish it at your website.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Iranian Islamic leader the Ayatollah Khomeini once said that “There is no fun in Islam.” I disagree. Islam can be quite funny; it just isn’t intended to be so. I have long said that Islam’s weakest point is mockery. Any enemy will reveal what he fears the most, if you listen to him closely. Muslims fear criticism or mockery of their religion more than they fear death. Well, if mockery is what they fear above all else, maybe that’s exactly what we should give them?


http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/04/funny-side-of-islam-muhammad-and-hadith.html

No comments: